Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What figure would you like to see be made or re-made

Hey all

What figure would you like to see be released in the near future. Either a figure never released of a figure that already was released, but re-done. Tell my what you think.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan we meet again at last" (ANH)

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"It would be a honor, if you would joy us" (ESB)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I wish they would make Darth Bane, the Sith Lord. I wish they would make it just like the picture shown in the newest star wars book of characters
    scooby-wan kadoobie

They need to finish out the Star Wars Shadows line with Dash's droid and Prince Xisor's body guard!

My vote, finish off the vintage figures, and more Ewoks!!!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Humm...

Dannik Jerriko, the Arcona or the Lamproid all from the Cantina scene...hey...sounds more of a Saga Cantina Wave 3!

Dream on baby, dream on...
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

One figure?

R1-G4.

I have been wanting this guy for ages. . .

I agree with the call for the ewoks.

However, if there was one figure to be made then it is the leather gear Padme - just not with a scary face!

I'd like to see a EU line made again,with less cartoon-y figures.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I don't kow that is a toughie to choose from. I would like Yarna as well. Finishing off the vintage line would be cool and so would the Ewoks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten