View Poll Results: Who collects the Kubricks' Star Wars?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do!

20 7.87%
  • Not me.

137 53.94%
  • I'm thinking about it.

27 10.63%
  • I would if they weren't a Japanese Exclusive!

70 27.56%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Originally posted by jjreason
    I guess they're about the size of the Minimates from ArtAsylum.
    Minimates are basicly a knock off of Kubricks.

Originally posted by jjreason
    How is this any different than letting a company make 6 inch scale figures a la Toy Biz Marvel Legends or Lord of Rings?
    Do you mean why can't a company other than Hasbro do that over here in the US? I assume Medicom is doing these Star Wars figures only because they have a deal with TOMY ... who, I'm guessing, has a (the?) Star Wars license in Japan.
    plasticfetish.net

Last edited by Turbowars; 05-07-2003 at 09:22 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That would make sense. I guess Hasbro did and does try to make bigger figures with Unleashed and those (stupid) rotating 6" figures. I had forgotten about those, probably because I didn't collect them. They weren't articulated, and don't amount to anything besides crappy statues.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Dudes, if you are only going to get one of these Kubricks, you should get Boba. He's so cool!. Great detail. It's a must have if you love Boba Fett.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, and with the case breakdown of 1/2 Fetts and the rest 1 each it should be a snap to find the regular Fett.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    Yeah, and with the case breakdown of 1/2 Fetts and the rest 1 each it should be a snap to find the regular Fett.
    No kidding Killer. The case breakdown is 4 Fetts, 3 IG-88, 2 Bossk, 1 Zucky, 1 Dengar and 1 4-LOM. The Breakdown is just as bad as Hasbros or worse. I really wanted Zucky, but I'll have to wait. I also got IG-88, he's cool to. I guess Bossk will be next, because of the breakdown.
    (Like my posts)

Hmm, I was seriously tempted to buy a case of these. An UNOPENED case, you know, open a case, take your chance, win a chase Fett.

If I didn't have a class reunion in a month I would already have them!

Forget the reunion, you need Kubricks. I don't think I'll ever go to a school reunion, my ex will probably be there, LOL
    (Like my posts)

Mmmm, I wish it were that easy. Unfortunatly, I haven't been back home in 2 years plus I have a new (15 month old) daughter everyone back home wants to see. Sure my parents came out after she was born, but everyone else is dying to see her.

So I will be in Colorado from 17 June til 5 July! The class reunion is just a side benefit, being in the military it is rare that I get the chance to see many of my old friends.

I don't collect them. I don't have the money, and I don't like them. I would rather collect legos.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.