Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sorry CTM, but you can order both volumes of motorcycle mania from discovery.
    motorcycle mania and motorcycle mania 2.

volume 1 deals with jesse as he makes a bike for daytona bike week. volume 2 entails his bike and trip to sturgis.

not sure what show you might be referring to.

Sorry it was Biker Build Off With Jesse and the other guy.

Working in the shadow of world-famous custom motorcycle builder Jesse James is another group of cutting edge bike builders. These up-and-comers are the next wave of hotshot craftsmen with an eye on the future. Each aspires to take home the top prize at the Horse Smoke Out in North Carolina. The trophy goes a long way towards establishing the winner as the next "Greatest Bike Builder" in the world.

Follow two of the top contenders for the prize. From the initial designs through the tightening of the final bolt, the cameras are there. The pressure's enormous and their task even more difficult - they will be commissioned to design and build their greatest motorcycle from scratch in just 8 weeks. Then, to see if the bikes can standup to the ultimate road test, they'll ride their creations across the country! Think our boys might learn a thing or two on the road? 52 minutes.
    Signature Disabled

Originally posted by Darth Jax
    sorry CTM, but you can order both volumes of motorcycle mania from discovery.
    motorcycle mania and motorcycle mania 2.

volume 1 deals with jesse as he makes a bike for daytona bike week. volume 2 entails his bike and trip to sturgis.

not sure what show you might be referring to.
    I remember that, the second MM also dealt with Jesse's separation from his wife - which I didn't really understand how it fit in with the whole "Discovery Channel" concept.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Discover why Jesse is such a jerk is probably how it fit in.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

originally posted by JediTricks
    I remember that, the second MM also dealt with Jesse's separation from his wife - which I didn't really understand how it fit in with the whole "Discovery Channel" concept.
    ala trading spaces and its personalities. they're trying to build up 'jesse' as a person and not just a bike builder. would monster garage be quite the same if it was just an anonymous team leader and not the 'infamous' jesse james.

I wouldn't watch it anymore if Jesse James in not in it.The only i watch CP is of the theme they do & the fighting
    Signature Disabled