Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ephant Mons

Post Ephant Mons

Hey all

I've noticed lately that Ephant Mon seems to be a huge needed figure. I was wondering who has one, and how needs one. In the past I've seen some now and then. For X-Mas I bought 4 of them and gave them out as present's to friends that collect. So who's got em
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan we meet again at last" (ANH)

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"It would be a honor, if you would joy us" (ESB)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I just found 2 so I'm good to go. If I see him again, I will buy him again. I can not say enough about this figure. Its perfect!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I have one but have never seen one. I traded some comics that a friend wanted for one thta he had extra. A trade well worth it in my opinion. If I do find any I will pick em up for people that don't have them. If I get stuck with them so be it, it is a great figure. I do want another to open for myself though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have one, carded thanks to someone here at SSG. I won a second open one on eBay. After I got the carded figure, I had to have an open figure. If I see another, I will definitly pick one up.
    Last edited by bobafrett; 04-30-2003 at 09:40 AM.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have one, but would like to get another one to open. Since Canada doesn't have Ephant, I'd say that's pretty impossible.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I have only ever seen one on a peg here and I got it.

I will find him one day! He will be mine! Oh Yes.....

oh who am I kidding? There's never one those in the midst of those blasted Jango Pilots. Or Dexter Jettsters. Or The entire Bespin wave my KB got..

I have yet to see one. My local retailers also got a huge shipment of bespin waves. Unbelievable! Pegs clogged with Vader, Like and of course arena Padme...

I been having one,I need another one,any help would be appreciated.....

I have only seen one--at my own local Walmart. I couldn't believe it. I snatched it up in a heartbeat!