Anybody Pick Up Final Fantasy Origins?

WOW!! A blast from the past! The disc contains FFI and FFII redone for the Playstation.

They improved the graphics and added a couple of FMV's.

FF was my first RPG, I think I was a freshman in high school when it came out. I've been having a blast with it.

Anyone else pick it up? What do you think?
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I didn't realize it was out yet, but I will be picking this up shortly. FF1 was one of the first RPG's I played too, but I never beat the final boss. So I have a score to settle!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Anyone have any decent links. I didn't even know that this was coming.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

For links, or more info, you can always check out Gamefaqs.

They did make some changes to the way the characters appear, and fixed some of the translations. The graphics look like Super-Nintendo. The battles look really good too.

Either I'm getting old and slow, or the game has been made more challenging since then, too. Actually, I think they turned the encounter rate up a little bit.

But it's still the same game I used to love.

The best part is the price. Right around $30 and you get two games.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I would say, that FF1 was the hardest one I ever played. I have always thought they made them all easier as the series went on.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"