Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Does "the kiss" make you cringe???

When Leia kisses Luke and knowing what we know now, does anybody think ewwwwww?? I do somewhat, but I wonder if GL even had in mind for them to sibilings when he did ESB.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No... I just think it's funny. We'll KNOW that they are siblings once the PT is completed but, when the OT came out, we were all just as surprised by the revalation.

Perhaps Leia's name won't be mentioned in the PT... that way, the relation revalation is still just as surprising in ESB.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    No... I just think it's funny. We'll KNOW that they are siblings once the PT is completed but, when the OT came out, we were all just as surprised by the revalation.

Perhaps Leia's name won't be mentioned in the PT... that way, the relation revalation is still just as surprising in ESB.
    I hope it's not mentioned that there are twins, I hope it trys to make us think there was just the one child, but possible leaves clues to a twin (but clues you'd only realise when Yoda say's "There is another, Sky-Walk-Er...... ).

The kiss doesn't really make me cringe, because they didn't know at the time.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It's pretty funny as she goes around kissing EVERYONE (well, just Han and Luke) in ESB. Whatta shameless hussie

Remember she kisses Luke again when he has come aboard the Falcon after hanging on the weather vein, a kiss smack on the mouth

hehe
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Why doesn't she ever give Chewie some action ?

Nah, the kiss doesn't bother me. It's harmless and innocent enough, and since they didn't know of the sibling connection it's not "gross" to me.

They don't use tongues so it's alright. Once you tongue someone it's not good. Does she tongue han or do they too just do the lips smoochie thing? Is there tongue action in ESB? Is there tongue action in ROTJ? I never notice cuz I hate watching people smooch.

Personally, it does not make me cringe (to answer your question).
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

It doesn't bother me but I'm forced to exclaim "EW, SHE'S YOUR SISTER!" everytime I see it just because I find it funny.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

"Touch your tongue to mine, to make it, you know, all official"

Hey, at least she didn't use that line!

No, it doesn't bother me, if my sister was as hot as Leia looked in ESB, I wouldn't have minded a little longer kiss, especially if I didn't know she was my sister.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No, it doesn't make me cringe. Everytime I see it I LMAO though. Especially afterwards when Luke put's his hands behind his head & thinks he's the you know what. I just think to myself "yeah enjoy enjoy it MF 'cause in the next film you find out she's your sister."