Who makes the best NCAA Football Game?

I'm going to get a 2004 NCAA Football game when they come out- at the end of the summer I suppose. N.C. State should be pretty awesome this year. but with several software makers out there, which is best? Has anybody ever compared them?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Well, I used to be a fan of the Sega football games, but not so much lately. The EA games have improved by leaps and bounds, and it would be hard for me to recommend anything else.

So Go with EA's NCAA 2004 in my opinion.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I've been thinking about buying a used copy of NCAA 2003 I hear it is pretty good. And, as a bonus, you can import the draft class to Madden 2003. The price should be dropping soon and it will save me from having to either spending $50 on the new NFL game or creating all the players myself.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I don't play the NCAA based games, but the ones released by EA use the Madden engine, and Madden is the best NFL series lately. I'd listen to these guys and get the EA title of it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah, I haven't played it yet, but I have a close freind that swears by the EA NCAA game. After playing this he doesn't even touch Madden anymore (says he likes NCAA better!).

I can't wait for Madden 2004 because they should have the Falcons be pretty decent in it! It's a rare treat for that to happen.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hey Jon, you might want to check out Electronic Gaming Monthly as the time gets closer to this seasons football games being released. They usually will compare them for all systems and for all titles. I know in the past they have said to avoid 989 titles anymore, and that Sega and EA do the best jobs. Though I'm not sure if Sega even makes an NCAA game or not.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

EA--no questions asked. Like was mentioned before, it uses the Madden engine, but I like the game play a little better, plus all of the little extras like recruiting, and being able to export your draft class to Madden.

I highly recommend it.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Originally posted by Lando In My Pants
    I can't wait for Madden 2004 because they should have the Falcons be pretty decent in it! It's a rare treat for that to happen.
    I know what you mean LIMP. I cannot wait to beat the brakes off of UNC-CH with N.C. State. I figure it may be some thime before they have together like this in the preseason again, so this is the year to buy a game.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car