Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two Southwest Airlines Pilots were fired cause they were flying with no clothes!

ok, I just loved this story purely cause Jay Leno jumped on it and said some hilarious jokes. It's just fodder for Mr Leno
    Who agrees?
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

From what I heard it was a ferry flight (ie no passengers). The flight attendent wanted a picture of herself in the cockpit naked or close to naked. She left the cockpit to get the camera and the pilots decided to suprise her when she got back by stripping down to their skivvies. Somehow the pictures ended up on the internet and they lost their jobs. I'm sure they got their jobs back but what a stupid knee jerk reaction from a company where the CEO won rights to a slogan in the 80's by arm wrestling the competitor.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'd rather have them buck naked than drunk like the AA pilots. Pun intended!

Damn, there was no one around for crying out loud...let's have some FUN!!!

I'm all for naked flying. Woohoo!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

What we need are naked stewardesses more than pilots!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Lando In My Pants
    What we need are naked stewardesses more than pilots!
    OOOO not with some of the stewardists I've seen!
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

I got naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I have the picture to prove it, but I don't want to get my "butt" banned from SSG.

I have nothing against naked people, well most naked people.

Come fly our Naked skys!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Originally posted by bobafrett
    I got naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot. I have the picture to prove it, but I don't want to get my "butt" banned from SSG.

I have nothing against naked people, well most naked people.

Come fly our Naked skys!
    Okay, and why were you naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Originally posted by Caesar
    On what were their pilot hats hung ?
    Gosh! I've NO idear???????

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    Okay, and why were you naked in a Wal-Mart parking lot?
    Well, it was late at night, the store was closed, and I wanted a picture that I was going to post on the door the day I was going to quit. So on my off night I brought my camera, got down to just my tennis shoes, jumped out and clicked 2 pictures, jumped in my car, and drove home. I don't know, I'm just glad there were no cops cruising past the lot that night.

Just hope my former girlfriend decides not to post a copy on the internet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!