View Poll Results: Would you buy this Playskool Set?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

241 85.46%
  • No

41 14.54%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fair enough. While MaltyRob was right, I do want a lot more than we will probably get, I can focus on 3 favorites for right now.

This won't be easy to choose, but they would be:

Vader TIE with Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper, Wedge

Slave-One with Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, Frozen Han

Republic Gunship with Obi-Wan, Yoda, Clone Trooper, Super Battle Droid

...and that was hard for me to choose!

but kids can pitch Vader against Luke in their starfighters...

the Gunship can invade the arena and blast the reek....

and

Slave-One can square off with the Falcon.

I think these ships go best with what the Playskool line has already produced.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maltyrob has the right idea. These are very nearly the same sets that I drew up and sent to Thrawn. Rest assured, there are more pics to look at, at some point in the near future. I even did an Ep II set based on the Arena Battle. I can't think of anything in the Star Wars line that I have been more excited about, and I would think that Hasbro would see that they dropped the ball on this one. Someone else said that they had been surprised by the popularity of the Real Heroes, and Spidey & Friends lines, and I agree. There is far more play value in the Playskool line - even the figures that aren't articulated. There has to be some way to convince Hasbro that it should be extended.

Yes. Playskool Star Wars is the coolest thing around. It seems that as soon as someone makes the decision to pick one of these sets up and opens them, they're hooked. Part of the appeal must be their SUPERIOR play value (Better than almost any toy I've ever owned, and I've been playing with toys for the past 15 years). I almost wonder if the chubby proportions strike a psychological cord in some, like we're dealing with babies or puppies. My girlfriend calls them "Star Wars-Wee Wars" toys.