Did Chis Lee really play Dooku

Did Christopher Lee really play Count Dooku in the action shots because the guy is in his 70s for god's sake.

Christopher Lee is a fit and healthy guy. he's a master swordsman and as such knows a thing or two about how to fight. You don't need to move around all over the place to be an action man. How can you fight effectively if you jump all over the shop? That's how you get yourself killed - by showing off.
    I'm sure they must have had a stunt double for one of two shots maybe. Or tinkered with the footage in post production as they did with Ray Parks performance in TPM.
    That's the magic of moviemaking, making the impossible possible.

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2001
    Did Christopher Lee really play Count Dooku in the action shots because the guy is in his 70s for god's sake.
    He sure did!,although he is the man without the golden gun in this film
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

First Peter Cushing then Christopher Lee...what a pity Vincent Price is dead imagine the fiendishly campy "Darth Spooky"
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.

WANT SOME...GET SOME...

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/ima...rbidden/81.jpg

Chris Lee will be a great Sith Lord, he is much darker than Darth Maul. Yes he is older but a master of sword and force, so don't call him soft...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I've changed my mind i didn'y know he was a swordsman, but i always thought he would be a fantastic sith lord in other ways, I mean you just have to listen to the guys voice and youll be cacking your pants. I hope they don't dub over it.