Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy For you WWE fans and Jeff hardy fans.

I just read a news letter at www.wrestlingexposed.com that

wrestling superstar jeff Hardy was fired from WWE,I heard it was him comming in late all the time and it was also said that his heart wasn't in the right place.The letter also said he will go to some other wrestling program called TWA or something like that.

For all you Hardy fans cheer up you still got Mattitude
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Yeah, Jeff got fired, and frankly, I don't miss him too much.

I haven't enjoyed watching him wrestler since they split the Hardyz up, and like they said, his heart wasn't into wrestling, so he needed to leave.

DOn't let the dor hit you on the way out Jeff.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Big deal. Jeff was a scrub without Matt. He deserved it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, I sorta agree.... BUT(T) - When your getting a push with Trish Stratus... There are certain things that just to make you work harder.. I just dont get it. Wrestling is a job, kinda like a pro fisherman... You just dont get jobs like that - and to walk away? ( or get fired cause you dont care.. ) I just dont get it.

SO.. lets get this aired out now so I know.. WHOM are the closet/non closet wreslin fans here at Sir Steves?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I watch it. I don't care. It is funny and amusing. Plus Roddy Piper is back
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

This is sorta off topic...but it does deal with the WWF..errr...I mean WWE. When did Sable come back? I kinda quit watching wrestling for a few months...and the other night I flip it on wrestling...and much to the pleasure of my eyes...there was Sable! I thought she hated Vinnny Mac and said she would never come back to wrestling...Oh well, I'm glad she did...she is soooo hot!
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

shes been back for justa bout a month now - shes got some weird push with Torrie. While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

Old school wrasslin.. Von Erics style... Stuff you didnt have to turn off when the kids walked in... thats all Im tryin to say..

anyhow - - why did she come back? just guesses, but being that her career ( or limelight ) vanished when she left.. what better way to renew that ol cash flow than to come back.. Money will get you much....
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Originally posted by Tonysmo
    While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

Old school wrasslin.. Von Erics style... Stuff you didnt have to turn off when the kids walked in... thats all Im tryin to say..

I feel the same way. It is getting ridiculous. Just beat the crap out of eachother already. I do like the trash talking and al, but these story lines are absurd.

Originally posted by Tonysmo
    shes been back for justa bout a month now - shes got some weird push with Torrie. While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

anyhow - - why did she come back? just guesses, but being that her career ( or limelight ) vanished when she left.. what better way to renew that ol cash flow than to come back.. Money will get you much....
    Thanks for getting me up to speed.

I agree, the lesbo stuff has got to go. These women can still look good w/o having to act out in a perverse manner. Just wrestle and let us enjoy that!

Ah yes! The Von Erics. Being from the Dallas area, I grew up watching the Von Erics on TV and on many occasions I saw them perform live at the Will Rodger's arena in Fort Worth and at Reunion Arena in Dallas. Those were the good old days!
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Wow, the return of Sable IS curious.

I remember when she aired the details of some of her problems with the WWF, some of it sounded pretty nasty. Particularly her allegation that someone took a dump in her gym bag . . . I always assumed it was the Big Show but I never heard any name attached to the incident.