Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Han Solo and Yoda Unleashed Revealed!!

These pictures from the latest issue of Action Figure News and Toy Review magazine turned up over in another forum, and are making their way across the net. Wanted to post them here, so that we could discuss them a bit. The Han is very very nice, looks just like Harrison Ford and was as rumored, Han on the Falcon's Ramp. Needs some blaster bolts around him though. Yoda looks a bit odd, like crazed Gremlins Yoda, but still pretty cool. I had to cut down the image a bit to fit here, with the 700x700 pixel max upload size. But here ya go.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	han solo & yoda unleashed.jpg 
Views:	2084 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	5824  
    Last edited by Beast; 05-03-2003 at 10:29 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks JJB, awesome looking Solo. In the Yoda photo it is too hard to see the detail in his face. Going to be on my list to get!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That Solo looks great. I like it alot. Yoda looks okay. Hard to see in pic though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here are larger ones.

Yoda

Han Solo

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yoda does look pretty cool. Real angry. Good figure. I think his face is the true meaning of unleashed. I like Han better for some reason. I will get both.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm definitly gonna get that Yoda, it goes great with all the other Unleashed figs and is exactly what I had imagined (well, maybe not like that in a jumping pose, but with a lightsaber and a mean look on the face)
    the Han is kinda boring IMO, not really to my liking, but the Yoda is a must buy
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Hmm, image doesn't work Jar Jar.

BTW, isn't image coding enabled on these boards?
    http://bash.org/?75154

Yoda looks kinda hateful in that pose. Han looks real good to me. I was planning on getting the yoda but with that look on his face, I am not so sure. I was hoping for a less "angry" face. I don't remember his face being like that in AOTC. Oh well.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

and in case you guys haven't seen this pic, here's the cover of the Toy Review with a close-up of Yoda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unleashed2.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	5826  
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP