New Star Wars PEZ dispensers...$25.00 each!!!

WOW, I just got my latest "Homing Beacon" from SW.com and noticed that PEZ has 3 new collectible dispensers. I went to their site to check 'em out and...WOW $24.95 each!!!!

These things look cool and all, but that's $75.00 for 3 little PEZ dispensers!!!

Anyway, they look cool so here's the link:

http://pezco.securesites.com/store/p...?categoryID=81

But, hey...it's free shipping if you order these in May.
    May the force be with you.

I saw it too and way too much for a candy dispenser.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Too much for a candy dispenser that costs $.10 to make and is normally a fraction of that cost. Only 10,000? Wow, those should sell out in a matter of years at those prices.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'd buy them, but they don't come with any candy like all of the other Pez dispensers do, so it's not worth buying a candyless dispenser.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Hmmmmmmmm, Pez. Those things are so damned addicting. Hmmmmmmmm.

Oh yeah, 25 bucks for a crystal pez dispenser i'd never use, waaaaaaay too much money.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Um, well I bought all three. Call me a SUCKER, but I have at least 2 of every Star Wars Pez dispenser. Somebody should just punch me. A fool and his money buy overpriced PEZ dispensers.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Unless that threepio is 24k gold and that yoda and vader are some "rare" type of never-before-mined crystal, the Pez Co. can sincerely put those pez where the sun don't shine!

Oh I get it, I GET IT, were paying for the box it comes in and paying for the fact that, as JBFF said, there's no candy....a rare type of Pez if there ever was one I should say!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I would not buy those. Way too high for me!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Whose regulating the prices on these things? (Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Opra,Gov) Man I wouldn't pay two cents for those pieces of useless plastic.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Well, I just got my Yoda Pez dispenser today, and I have to say it's not worth what I spent on it. They did have free shipping on it though (Yea, free my A**). I might just send it back, as I thought these were the large Pez dispensers, and they are only the regular size in a cheap box.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!