Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this?

What is this?

I was wondering if anyone knew what this might be?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys

It is listed as Star Wars Lightsaber Bonus Pack w/Three Star Wars Figures

Any help is appreciated
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I don't really know, intrigued though. How about a package with the little lightsaber fighter guys like from e1 (Obi, Maul, Qui)..... I'm sure hasbro has some of those gems sitting around that they could repackage...

Curious . . . very curious. I wonder?????????
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I read about this a while ago over at Galactic Hunter. Basically I believe it was one of those non-electronic Hasbro Lightsabers with 3 peg-warming figures in one box. There was a pic, I'll see if I can find it. And of course, GH's site is down right now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-03-2003 at 01:00 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

So it is basically bunk?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw these today at my local KB store. I thought it was a cool way to get rid of some of the pegwarmers and the lightsabers. They retailed for $19.99 at the store I found them at.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I too saw them at KB today. A cool little gimmick for a child that wants a light saber and 3 figs to play with. But beyond that, not really a great deal.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

My bad, they actually are the electronic lightsabers. So I guess it is a pretty good deal.
    UPDATE: Kay Bee Lightsaber Bundle

Dave: Reports are coming in on a new Kay Bee Toys exclusive. Much like the four packs that have been around for the past few months, the new packs consist of three figures and Electronic Lightsaber. Unlike the previous sets, these new exclusives are sporting popular figures in place of peg warmers. So far the blue, green, and orange sabers have turned up, with the retail of $19.99 each. As of yet, there have been no reports of the character specific lightsabers in these packs.

UPDATE: Reports are in of character specific sabers being spotted.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I forgot SSG, wouldn't link to GH, so here's the pic from their site, ot you can follow the above link and just change the * to an a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	light4pk_tn2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	5848  
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine