Thread: Why

Why

Why are they releasing some Clone Wars figures in Aug. Then waiting 2 months more before they will release Obi and Durge They have always showed yoda Obi, Anakin, Durge, and ARC together. Now, they will be released 2 months apart according to the Star Wars cargo bay. Are its release dates for stores or when they will be getting them. And does anyone know a list of who is for sure being made. Are they making Q Vos or Ventress "the witch" I dont know but I thought I'd ask all if they new official release dates or a list of who they will be making. I have seen some pictures but not many.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Why? Generally so there isn't a glut of figures all at once. I don't know how they decide what should be grouped together for release... especially since this is a fledgling line and there are no characters out yet. Ehhhh... who knows? Only Hasblah... that's who!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

WHoa Whoa Whoa we need to slow this down.
    I still don't have all the 2003 figures that are supposed to be out.
    The ones i have i got off E-Bay.
    Im starting to wonder if this last wave of Saga is just going to end up as one of those "lost assortments"like the last Ep1 figures.
    The stores around here look only one asst away from the movie launch last summer.
    And im not even joking.

-V-

http://www.citizenv.com

Well..I'm sure the first Clone Wars wave will arrive in stores by October,so actually its perfect timing
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Thats true InsaneJediGirl. Hey, when are the army builders supposed to be out. Its earlier than some clone wars stuff. they arent october to are they. I dont know. It seems anymore it dosnt matter there release. Its easier to get them off the internet. But thats not quite as fun
    scooby-wan kadoobie

These sets are probably coming out because they aren't specific to the clone wars cartoon or the comic books or novels. The clonetroopers and droids will fit with movie based toys despite the cardback. The movie also had rolling droidekas so they too fit.
    The vehicles from the clone wars line may also get early releases too apart from Anakins starfighter but the hailfire droid and Geo fighter could easily be released now and sell really well without the clone wars branding.