Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter

Harry Potter

LISTEN UP!

All of you need to go to a THX certified theater and see " Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

It was the best movie I have seen in a while.

And don't give me any of this "kids movie" garbage because we all come to these forums to discuss a series of "kids movies".

REMEMBER: Go to a THX certified theater. The sound was fantastic!
    All your base are belong to us!

Re: Harry Potter

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    And don't give me any of this "kids movie" garbage because we all come to these forums to discuss a series of "kids movies".
    So you're saying Star Wars is a kids movie?
    I'll have to disagrre with that because it's more of a type of film that would attract a teenage group.(At least the original trilogy is.)

Re: Re: Harry Potter

Originally posted by master jedi
    So you're saying Star Wars is a kids movie?
    Not necessarily, but I wouldn't say that about Harry Potter either.

I'd call them a "family picture".

By the way, when did Star Wars first appeal to you? When you were a kid or when you were a teen?

I plan to check out Harry Potter this weekend, I actually prefer kids' movies to anything else. Good kids' movies appeal to everyone, and by definition Star Wars is a kids' series of films.

BTW, cool icon Magnolia Fan. I remember that guy when he was just a hard working stiff doing Coca-Cola commercials then he got a big head and starred in that crappy futuristic TV show. Ahhhhh, memories.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    BTW, cool icon Magnolia Fan. I remember that guy when he was just a hard working stiff doing Coca-Cola commercials then he got a big head and starred in that crappy futuristic TV show. Ahhhhh, memories.
    I was "lucky" enough to get a used video tape of the pilot episode for $2 awhile back, and yes, it was crap.

Max rocks though...

Re: Re: Re: Harry Potter

By the way, when did Star Wars first appeal to you? When you were a kid or when you were a teen?
    It first appealed to me as a teen.

That's surprising.

Most of us started this path to hell when we were kids.

Re: Re: Re: Harry Potter

I was corrupted at age 4.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Star Wars first corrupted me at age 5. By the time I was a teenager the trilogy and the phenomenon it started were a distant memory; the legendary "Dark Years."

Exclamation BABIES!

*Shakes head....mumbles "These kids...."*

Try being 23 when the OT started.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!