Good News! Saga Hoth Han seems to have been made to fit onto a POTF2 Taun taun

Here's a e-mail I got from a trade list I belong to. Good news! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: New Han Hoth was made for a Taun taun
    I found a new Saga Hoth Han today and tried him on the Taun Taun..................WOW!!!
    This figure was definitevely made to ride a Taun Taun. Even the skirt is a little lifted for a riding effect. Also something that you can't appreciate unless you open him is the vast articulation on his arms. They were also made with riding a Taun Taun in mind.........
    Can't wait for that Hoth 4-pack.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yep, it's been discussed before. And both Scum and GH have posted pictures of the Han Solo on the Tauntaun.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	han & tauntaun.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	5837  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool to see a pic JJB. I didn't even think about it until I got this e-mail today. I haven't opened mine yet, but I'd like to see Han on Taun with the mask on. Where was it dicussed here?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I think it was in the thread about the Hoth TRU 4-Pack that's around here somewhere. But it's been speculated from the first pictures of the Han that he'd work perfectly on the Tauntaun due to his stance.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Great picture. Very exciting. I'm rellay looking forward to this figure. I wish there was some hope of finding him....

Cool, now all i have to do is buy a Luke and Tauntaun off ebay, find the blue verison of Han, and buy that four pack with the slit belly tauntaun and i can have the two tauntaun versions. I have the two vintage ones and ive always wanted them for the new line.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Thumbs up Nice figure!!

I just got my Han in the mail and it is a sweet figure. It doesn't stand very well, but it is nice to look at. I need to dig my Taun Taun out of storage, but I can't wait to see what they look like together!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."