View Poll Results: Who collects the Kubricks' Star Wars?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do!

20 7.87%
  • Not me.

137 53.94%
  • I'm thinking about it.

27 10.63%
  • I would if they weren't a Japanese Exclusive!

70 27.56%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who collects the Kubricks' Star Wars?

Steve and I thought this might be a bit off the beaten path of general Star Wars discussions held here.

But recently a big deal is being made about these Kubricks figures.

I don't know much more about them and haven't seen them personally, so I'll shut up.

But for those of you who have some more to discuss, please post whatever information or opinions you have to offer.

If you are interested in purchasing Kubricks, visit our sponsor, BriansToys.com.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not a big Kubrick collector or anything, I own 1 set of Kubricks (Blair Witch). But I really like these Star Wars Kubricks, from the pics I've seen anyway.

I really want to buy these, I'm just waiting until I have the extra cash, maybe after my High School reunion this summer.

I have been a fan of the idea, of making Star Wars based Kubricks ever since the knock-offs hit the market a few years ago. I would love to see them do all of those sets for the official line, especially the Han in carbonite.

I also love the "Early Bird" idea they came up with for the first set!

The one thing I don't like is that stupid "Chase" figure idea.
    May the force be with you.

I have enough trouble trying to keep up with Hasbro's line, and they sell that stuff in THIS country. I just don't want to get sucked in.

Well, I thought I had a couple of the Star Wars Kubricks, but they ended up being some crappy knock off. I did just win some Kubricks on eBay, and the seller had 100% positive feedback. I'm hoping to get the real deal this time. I don't know if I'll find the first set, for what I think is a reasonable price.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Kubricks=Unleashed=Garbage
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I have enough trouble trying to keep up with Hasbro's line, and they sell that stuff in THIS country.
    That's because of Hasbro's lousy distribution, heck, they seemed to stop shipping for 6 months!?!?

Well, I thought I had a couple of the Star Wars Kubricks, but they ended up being some crappy knock off.
    There have only been 2 official Kubrick sets (as far as I know), the "Early Bird" set and now the Bounty Hunters. The chances are if you bought anything else, it's some cheap knock-off.
    May the force be with you.

If I could find them anywhere else except at Frank and Ripoffs, I'd collect these lil buggars...the star wars ones anyway. I just like the look of them...I happen to like little things
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I put I am thinking about it. They look kinda cool, but I can't find them anywhere except online. Guess I will just wait and see.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Why are these things only being offered in Japan????? Does this make an ounce of sense to anyone???????/ If these things were available in the US they would sell like hotcakes!

Okay, I just used the link to Brian's Toys, and oh my God! $100 for a set? For six 2 inch figures? Screw Kubrick and Brian.