visit your local Rite Aids

The Rite Aids in my local area are now starting to get POTJ toys. It seems like years Gamorrean Guards and Ev-9D9s have been sitting on the pegs for $7.99 at my local Rite Aid but as I walked in today to get milk I saw a sight for sore eyes. A Darth Maul Sith Apprentice and a Sandtrooper. Since I have not seen a Sandtrooper yet I caved in and bought one.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Smile

I don't think that we have Rite Aids here in Atlanta but every time I see someone post about that store I do a double take because I think of the soft drink Diet Rite.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Exclamation YES!

I have seen the same thing. But I saw an Aurra Sing and an R2-Q5. I didn't buy the Aurra but did the droid. I also have found the old EU stuff. Grand Admiral Thrawn, Luke, and Imperial Sentinal.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thumbs up

LBC is right!

If you happen to live in an area that has Rite Aid stores, check them out. They can be a source of hidden treasures. When the Tatooine Showdown CS came out, I found it at Rite Aid and for a price that Wal-Mart couldn't touch (frankly, I think it was a pricing mistake, but what the heck! Customer appreciation day in my book!)

Exclamation

Rite Aid used to be Thrify Drug Stores. I think Thrifty was a regional chain (I'm in southern CA), so some places may not have them.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I believe it's the other way around BCJ. Thrify was bought out by Rite Aid and they were all turned into RAs. At least they still sell their ice cream (yum.)

I'm surprised that they were selling their figures at only $7.99. For some reason I thought they were much, much higher. I'd be willing to by the Lando and R2-Q5 for that much if I found them there since that wave is scarce.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas