Thread: 12" Jek Porkins

Hybrid View

Lightbulb 12" Jek Porkins

Does anyone else think this would be a great 12" figure. It would both make a change from the usual slim body sculpt, and it would go brilliantly with the Luke X-Wing, Wedge and Biggs dolls.
    Thoughts?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

the problem here is that hasbro can't even get around to using their current G.I. joe bodies for their non military line. they still use the old crap body. there's no way they'd make a whole new body for a fringe character.

but nevertheless, as a 12 inch collector, i'd like to see him made.

They could always put 2 bodies together and call it Jek Porkins
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    If they did do it, would it be a molded "fat" body or would they just stuff a uniform with padding to make it look heavier, but still use a generic "slim" body?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

he could come with a bag of potato chips and have crumbs stuck to his uniform. I put my vote in for a Jek.

What was the characters name who was Luke's harpoon gunner in ESB? Dax or something? I would like to see him so I can have him kicking the crap out of Luke for leaving him in the ship to die.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.