Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best EU Figure?

Question Best EU Figure?

I don't think this thread has been done before...
    So, there were nine EU figures originally released, but which one was the best? I like the Darktrooper and the Imp Sentinel, plus Mara Jade. What about the rest of you?
    Thoughts?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

I loved the Grand Admiral Thrawn figure though not his "fur stole"
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.

I have them all and don't really like any of them, I would rather have had 9 figs from the real story...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I don't have all of them but from the ones I do have I like the Thrawn one.

Thumbs up

I like the Darktrooper. It is one of the biggest figures I have seen in any of the Star Wars figure assortment.

I have all nine figures. The one I like best is Space Trooper. It is just the best looking figure.

The worst is Kyle K.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I rather like Dark Luke. He's got a nicely sculped hair style and he can hold his lightsaber and gun really cool.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Sith Worm
    I have them all and don't really like any of them, I would rather have had 9 figs from the real story...

Then why buy them? I like Grand Admiral thrawn and the Imperial sentinel figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I gotta go with the Spacetrooper out of the nine as the best figure, though the Darktrooper and the Imperial Sentinal are hot on it's heels.

Infact I loved the line, to bad it lasted for only 9 figures, there were so many wonderful ideas that could have been made.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Of the ones that I have it's a tie between the Senteniel and the Spacetrooper.