Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are you doing...(for mother's day)

What our you doing this mothers day for your mom?
    I going to make a breakfest in bed.I also made a her a card.

Tell us what you are doing for your mommy May 11?
    Last edited by derek; 05-09-2003 at 11:01 PM.
    Signature Disabled

Whoa you scared me then! Mother's day was on the 30th March here in the UK, though I'd almost forgotten it then .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I haven't planned anything yet. I still got over 24 hours to think of something. Plenty of time.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Thumbs up

Flowers and a mushy, lovey hearts and pastels card. Since I normally give CDs or humorous cards, it won't seem as cliched for me.

Mom, you rock!
    "That's what Sheev said."

NES Monopoly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dont know,since you live in the same house with me CTM,I'll let you do all the work and I'll just sign my name at the end.

Actually..making her a card,and we're going shopping that morningOh and I also sent her this cool card off of Star Wars Kids.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Mothers day falls within a week of my Mom's birthday, so my brothers and myself are buying her flowers/cards/treats for Mum's day and then buying her the regular stuff for her birthday.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I found three cards for my mom, and mailed them to her. I will give her a call later on today. My mom has been battling cancer for several years now, so I try to visit her every couple of months and take my son with, because it's looking like he'll be going back to Florida for the next 2 years to live with his mom (again).
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!