Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions Action features,Ajias Veteress,Mace.

I heard rumors in the rebelscum forums that some clone wars figs including Ajias Vetress (sp) and Mace Windo will sport action features.is this true.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Hasbro said that the Action Features ended with Darth Vader: Throne Room, Luke: Throne Room, and SnowTrooper: Hoth Battle so I highly doubt it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JJB - Did Hasbro announce an official end to action features? I was under the impression that the announcement that accompanied the pics of these figures was saying that it was only ended for the year.

I, for one, truly hope they stop them forever.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I think it was only till the end of the year, which would include the Clone Wars stuff.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Well, Hasbro can't say that there will "Never be Action Figures Again". In the game of public relations, you never say "Never". But they got the point from the ammount of negative reaction to them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hasbro said that Vader/Luke would be the last of the SAGA figures with action features. They didn't say anything about the Clone Wars line.

EH2211, re-read the press release from Hasbro. Action Features were ending this year, with the release of the Luke, Vader, Snowy. We've already seen most of the figures for the Clone Wars line, no action features in sight.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Has anyone heard anything about a possible figure of the creepy Sith-lady that's in the artwork for the Clone Wars cartoon? I don't know her name but she scares me and I want her on my shelf.

She's coming in the Clone Wars line-up. The offical name she's been given is Asajj Ventress.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yuh take it back. Last wave for 2003 with action features. Still there's always 2004 and beyond.