Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Star Wars Mini Busts!

I'm starting to get into collecting these and I'm curious how many other are collecting the mini busts? I think they're pretty cool. Truely excellent Star Wars collectibles. Anyways....

Which ones do you have?

Which are your favorite?

also, post pictures if you can.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just got my Boba Fett last Wed and it looks as cool in person as the ad looked. I'm very happy w/ it.

One of the things I like about the Boba over most of teh others is that he has arms! I can't stand the ones w/out arms!

I just went to the Dark Horse site trying to purchase each of the Clonetrooper's, but they aren't seling them by color, it's all random! What a stupid thing to do. I understand that they don't want to produce too many of all colors since not everyone that buys a white will also buy a red or yellow, but come on! I want the blue convention exclusive too!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Looks like Gentle Giant has Grand Moff Tarkin on tap for October this year. Limited to 7,500 pieces. Its neat looking but it had the back of his chair attached to the bust. I peosonally think it would look better without. StarWars.com has a picture.

I think the look ok without arms. But they look a little off now because all the new ones DO have arms.

I'm looking forward to the Stormtrooper minibust.

Not sure if I like the Tarkin yet... It looks a little weird the way his seat is there. I kind of get the impression he's in a wheel chair or something. Good likeness though!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Mini Busts

I agree about the arms, without them, the mini busts look strange. I picked up most of the ones released so far (missing Jango and ZamÖdonít really want either one)

I got Boba Fett today, and it does look as amazing in person as it did in the photos. Itís nice when something is as good or better than advertised!

My Boba Fett bust is on the way, it should be just a few more days. I'm gettin all excited about it!

The Boba Fett miniBust arrived in the mail today. I think it's the best of them so far. It's gotta be one of the best Star Wars collectibles ever. The detail is amazing.

I can't wait for Darth Vader!

MINE IS ALSO SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE ANY DAY NOW...I PICKED UP JANGO THE OTHER DAY AND IT IS Soooo PIMP!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THEM ALL!!!