Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 Packs at KB worth it?

I happen to check out my local KB Toy store to see they are having a sale on the 4 packs of Saga figures. They are really cheap at 7.99 for 4 figures, and possibly 50% off with their sale that they are having, could be 3.99 which would be a dollar a figure!! Has anyone purchased any of these yet? Also spotted a handful of those lightsabers with 3 carded figures attached to it.

Q

i seen these and one kb near me has a whole top shlef full of em !! im waiting for it to go a lil cheaper!! i never got a mace, zam, and a few others and would be perfect for the four pack! Great for army building also!

But heres a tip grab a couple 4pks then choose the ones you want put them all in one 4pk so youll get 4 figs you like! Just make sure they all have the sticker on the bottom ! All it is is tape so that shuldnt be a prob to seal it up!

Do you think the people at the store would mind? Or just as long as they are making some cash.

... stores usually appreciate it when people open merchandise and don't purchase it all.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I looked at a few of these on sale as well, but just couldn't find one 4 pack that I really needed. Every one had to have a Taun We or some such figure that I just didn't want another one of. None of them had the beardless Endor Rebel either, he would have definitely made the purchase worthwhile as I never got one.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

the four packs are for parents with kids that aren't that interested in star wars. a easy way to get 4 toys for the little ones. any collector has most likely had all the figs contained in for nearly a year. while they can work good as army builders (if you want an army of jar jars or taun wes). since typically only one fig is worthy of army building, you're just getting lots of extra figs and accessories. sorry, i can't condone custom packaging your own 4 pack, even with as easy as it can be done.

Im with Darth Jax on that one too, Brainiak 76. I dont think you should switch them around because eventually its going to lead to all the 4 packs being full of Jar Jar, Taun We, Zams, and Mace. My advice Brainiak is to avoid the postings of a certain person on another website we both frequent who lives in L.A. because that sounds like something he would proudly do. Back to the 4 packs though. Ive seen one or two that i would have snatched up a year ago. About the only one thats really exciting is the Dooku, Hangar Anakin, Yoda, and Clone Trooper one. But ive already got them so there is no need for more.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Get one with a few good army builders, then scrape off the sticker on the bottom of the crapppy ones and return them to Wal-Mart or TRU.

mr jabbajohnl has a good point also , i wanted to do this also but i havent bought a 4pk to try this yet!!

Everyone Good point! there will be tons of four packs w/ jar jar and taun we..BUT not everyone is goin do this!! And trust me the kb w/ the tons of 4pks prob wont even notice!!

Of couse they would get mad thats why u cnat let them see you opening them and choosing the ones you want! Its not like your ripping them open, your just cuttin the tape and all you gotta do is put the other ones back and tape it!!

i mean im not sayin to go out and do it..it was just a suggestion!:happy:

The best way to get the stickers off is with a hair dryer. The only reason I know this is that I bought the Lightsaber 3 pack & there was a sticker on the lightsaber's actual jedi points. I had to remove it to cut out the jedi points. i don't know why i still keep those things