Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Boba Fett Unleashed Revealed!!

The latest issue of the Star Wars Insider (#68) features our first look at the Boba Fett Unleashed Figure. As rumored, it is Fett fighting for his life against the Sarlaac Monster. It's part of a new Insider column called "Toy Box" with Hasbro's Star Wars Marketing Director Andy Espenshade.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boba fett unleashed.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	5871  
    Last edited by Beast; 05-10-2003 at 10:27 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

hmm. pretty..cool. not what i saw in the movie, but it looks good!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Ugh! I mean, it's not bad, but can't Hasbro just give us a good regular Boba Fett for the unleashed line?!?!?! Like him taking off or shooting his blaster and taking off or something like that?!??! No, they have to give us, "Boba Fett: Unleashed.....at least for the next few seconds before he dies"

This one will hafta grow on me, sadly.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I like Boba but that is.... well.... I don't like that.....
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Actually I think it's him escaping the sarlacc based on the EU stuff. Doesn't look very good, it seems more like he's dumping tons of ketchup on it. The blast also looks very similar to the Carkoon Fett released this year, lack of originality.. The detail of Boba himself isn't very good either, and the Sarlacc is dissapointing. Something like that should be a deluxe version... Boring..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Did someone say ketchup ? ? ?

Oh boy . . . here we go . . .

Uhhhh.....I hope the final Unleashed Fett looks a LOT better.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think it looks pretty cool. I am sure they will make another one, but this one is good. I will purchase.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i just looked at it again...ugh! that does suck! the 3 inch boba looks 10x better to me! what are they thinking? hope this is just a prototype...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I think it not that bad, but it need a little work......hopefully final product is better.