Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Best 3 1/2 card line so far?

Which is your favorite Star Wars 3 1/2 figure line so far?

I like the POTJ, which is yours?

Without a doubt Power of the Jedi!

Honorable mention going to the Power of the Force CommTech line, sadly, a short lived line with some of the best figures ever.
    May the force be with you.

For me, it's the POTF2 GC and FF's. I know that the figures were as accurate as the POTJ line, but the cards sure were cooler.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

POTF2 & FF were great, but POTJ had a greater depth & Saga is getting better all the time.....thanks tubowars

SAGA or, as I like to call it "Hasbro's Blue Period" is my least favorite line of all time, it will probably be the only line I never complete.

BTW, the Freeze Frame line is one of my favorites, POTJ just eeked out the line IMO based upon a number of factors, not the least of which is POTJ's long list of well done ESB figures and Imperial bad guys.

Besides, as much as I like the Coll. 3 FF, they were rather difficult to find, for a reasonable price. (I'm still missing a US carded Weequay)

Come on sk99 saga blue is not that bad & I am sure that you will buy all of them..........I got a Euro FF Weequay and all Coll. 3 FF at retail. Looking for Elphant man just like everyboby else.

POTJ hands down.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

POTJ, it had the best ratio of good-to-bad figures and an increased sculpting and design quality.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Come on sk99 saga blue is not that bad & I am sure that you will buy all of them..........
    This is just my opinion, but, yes, it is that bad. I am not the only collector who gave up being a completist with the SAGA line, some are right here on SSG.

I will not buy them all, in fact some of them are so bad that I didn't even buy them with the 2 for $5.00 sale. Primal Mace and Spear Chuckin' Obi-Wan were more than enough to make me drop my completist ways.

I got a Euro FF Weequay and all Coll. 3 FF at retail. Looking for Elphant man just like everyboby else.
    Everyone has different collecting experiences. But the fact is many people have found Ephant Mon, some have found 2-3 at a time, I have yet to run into anyone who found 2-3 FF Sandtroopers, Garindans, Boba Fetts, TIE Pilots, Weequays, etc. The Coll. 3 US carded Freeze Frame figures contain the hardest to find and most expensive (secondary market) "carded" figures of the modern lines. I think that is a fact, that few collectors would argue.