Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Comic Book Movies

In 2000 We had X-Men
    In 2002 We had Spider-Man
    In 2003 We had Daredevil and The Hulk

Appart from sequals of the above, what is left for 2004?

All I can think of is The Fantastic Four, and I don't think that will ever be made into a movie, thank God!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

All I can think of is The Fantastic Four, and I don't think that will ever be made into a movie, thank God!
    actually, i've read the Fantastic Four has a 2004 relase date.

an electra film with jennifer garner is also in the works.

as is the punisher flick with thomas jane.

let them do a justice league flick.. that'd be cool... maybe a flash movie, or an Aquaman movie... hmmm....
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Don't forget Ghost Rider. As well as the whole Batman, Superman, Batman vs. Superman, tango.

I think they should do a new Spawn. I want another origin of Spawn movie- Rated R or NC17 like Spawn should be.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

and preacher, with micheal madsen. that should be awesome.

EDIT: it's james marsden, cyclops from x-men. i don't know, i liked the idea of madsen better...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I heard they are doing Longshot, Morbius, Dr. Strange, Ironman, Spawn 2 in the works, Green Hornet,(if Jet Li doesn't play Kato, why bother seeing it), Wonder Woman.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Green Lantern would be awesome, especially if based mainly on the Emerald Dawn mini-series.

Also, don't forget Iron Fist comes out soon. This fall, I think. I just hope someone other than Ray Park does the voice. I just can't hear "Like unto a thing of iron!" in his voice.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Name a marvel property and chances are it's in production.

League Of Extrodanairy Gentlemen is a comic book movie, so was Blade.

And coming up is a new Batman, Superman, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider(starring Nic Cage), Punisher, Elecktra, Catwomen, and Iron Man.

Jeez, thats a lot of comic movies...
    Powdered Toast Man!

Bring them on. I'm sure with the overwelming success of XMen and Spidy we'll see a lot. Daredevil did well to, so I think we'll see some other off beat comic heros.

DC comics hasn't had a hit since Batman (wich was 14 ago). They have great characters, but WB burned out the BM and SM series so other companies are probally a bit scetchy doing one of those.

I'd love to see a Spawn 2 movie. McFarlane has talked about doing it for a while, but doesn't seem like much is movie. Blade 1 and 2 did very well, so there is no reason a rated R movie of Spawn wouldn't.

I think that these comic movies are great. Comics are some of the best stories of our time. Certainly the most creative and most amazing stories. That is why these movies are so succesful. They are great stories with great and beloved charaters. Even if you not a fan, it is very easy to become attached to a movie super hero.

Case in point, my fiance has never read a comic in her life. Probally never even herd of Xmen befor the first movie. Once she saw it she was amazed. She bought the video when it came out and is a huge fan of the movie. Now, she's not out buing up all the old comics, but I think she'd read them if I got them for her. That's just what these movies can do. Oh, yea she loved the second one too .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.