Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No but I'm from Australia (Anyone else from Australia????????

Do you get figures in the UK or is the UK like Canada and you get nothing?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm a Yank, but my aunt is a warbride from Liverpool....does that count?

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Jeddah and britcit3 in the MM section are too.
    yorkie, who resides down in the mm section is from the uk as well.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

humsup, no I'm not a soccer fan but my sister is a massive Tranmere rovers fan. She just had me update her website while she was away on holiday. which was frightening. Trying to post a match report about something you know nothing about is - interesting to say the least!

GNT, yeah, we get stuff from Hasbro Germany and some clearance oufit who ship to the bigger stores who currently stock stuff cheap. I've not had any problems finding stuff since I learned to be a little cunning and patient. If I wait long enough I always find what i'm looking for at a nice price. Just picked up the entire Sabe wave which isn't due for release until next month. YUMMY!

Hey Jargo, what wrong with the south of england????

We don't all have problems pronouncing plastic and stuff.... some of us are just too busy chewing on straw and mis-directing tourists.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

I have nothing further to say on this matter. Please direct your attention elsewhere..... Or i shall be forced to stare rudely at you.
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-20-2001 at 09:04 PM.

Go on, go on....... I'm enjoying this.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

Red face

Anyway - back to the thread..........
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-20-2001 at 09:05 PM.

keep going Jargo........ you haven't offended me yet.

I'm sure there must me a Nigel out there somewhere just as you describe.......... no wait, I know a Nigel just like that (sadly I actually do).... just an acquaintance, though, not like he's a friend or anything....

Of course you could try the welsh (always a good target)...

Did someone mention scousers.........??? (another good target)

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    GNT, yeah, we get stuff from Hasbro Germany and some clearance oufit who ship to the bigger stores who currently stock stuff cheap. I've not had any problems finding stuff since I learned to be a little cunning and patient. If I wait long enough I always find what i'm looking for at a nice price. Just picked up the entire Sabe wave which isn't due for release until next month. YUMMY!

Ok,I too have learnt to be patient when it comes to Star Wars. Nice find with the Sabe wave!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious