Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know, it's raining and cold outside, and windy too. I'd really like to get out of my house.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Raining and cold outside, and windy here too, Frett.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Raining and cold outside, and windy here too, Frett.
    Yes, but don't you live just a little North of me?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Could've been better. Haven't been sleeping well the past couple nights due to stress. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight and then I woke up around 3 am last night. Pretty much just laid there with my eyes closed until it was time to get up for the day. So I really felt the lack of sleep today. Not really tired or sleepy, just tense. My last two weekends were spent pretty much on the run meeting family obligations so I've been looking forward to this weekend and getting some much needed relaxation.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Frett - yes.

Ji'dai - I would have guessed you were up at night watching horror movies!

It was about normal; not a good one, but not horrible either. It was quiet, and peaceful, and full of decent episodes for Friday's various shows, but it still reaked of a usual stagnance as I await for my mind to stumble across a direction for this fleshy existence to go in. At the very least, this day has alleviated some mild concerns towards my video card. I finally managed it's installation yesterday - which was quite the day - but I frequent thoughts of paranoia that this behemoth of a card is going to tear my aged motherboard a new one. It seems to be holding up just fine, though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Last night was the night night of rehearsals for The Crucible. Knowing I could sleep in (it only lasted until 7:15 this morning) the next day was a slight boost, but I was still tired and sore. Now it's nervous anticipation (cue Carly Simon).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Ok I guess.....today's my Friday but only a one day weekend ahead for me....OT on Monday...blah.....feels like it's been raining for 3 days, ugh.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!