Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Does anyone here live in the UK?

I live in the UK, does anyone else?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Sorry...no. I am in Southern California for the time being.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Nope, Texas/New Mexico area. With occasional stints in Korea, Bosnia and Germany.

Me, I do.....

There are a few of us. Jek Porky, voodoo2k, ben Quad. There must be more but at the moment I can't recall any others.

Any Uk people from oop North? apart from voodoo2k who's in Sconny botland I think.

Smile

(Raises hand)
    'Me sir! Me!'
    I live near Darlington in County Durham. What about you?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

I know where you can get it if you want it...!

This Emperor is from thew Mersey estuary. Over the water from the fabled Beatlesland.... Far enough away from strawberry fields to not be bothered by hordes of aimless tourists suckered into spending their life savings to visit a mundane urban street with an equally mundane roundabout and fire station.....

Yoko is welcome to the John Lennon empire..... bless her little cotton socks...

Jeddah and britcit3 in the MM section are too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm from Sunny Stafford in the heart of the Midlands, please God I hope I don't have Brummy accent.

I went to a school in Burton on Trent and the accent round there was more like a soft Mancunian than Brummie. Flat and strangled vowel sounds are nothing to be ashamed of. Just be thankful you don't have to live in the South where people actually pronounce plastic as plarstic! Now that is shameful....!

I saw Liverpool FC beat West Ham United 2-1 live on TV 2 days ago. Emperor JARGO, you living somewhere around Liverpool? You a soccer fan too?? They are here in Singapore recently and bt our National League selection 2-0. When Man Utd was here, we were thrashed 8-1

Sorry if I'm out of the topic

I guess I'm the ONLY Singaporean here. I'm so lonely.....and cold