Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Attention convention goers

Jun 26 -- 29: Origins; Columbus OH
    Jul 17 -- 20: Comic-Con International; San Diego, CA
    Jul 24 -- 27: Gen Con; Indianapolis, IN
    Aug 8 -- 10: Wizard World Chicago; Rosemont, IL

The Boba Fett convention figures will be sold at the Paizo booth for $10 each plus local taxes as applicable. Convention shoppers will be limited to a maximum purchase of two figures.

PM me if you think you may be attending any of these shows...we have much to discuss
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I may make a stab at San Diego, but I can't promise that I'll actually make it at this time.

I guess I'll be running to the ComicCon this year in Chicago....I'll keep everyone informed and try to get some extras....my little female friend might come with me to get a couple extras....That's why she's still sitting on a couple Jorge Saculs...well not really sitting on them.

Any convention-goer that would keep me in their thoughts, I would definitely be in their debt
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Originally posted by Sentinel18725
    Imy little female friend might come with me to get a couple extras....That's why she's still sitting on a couple Jorge Saculs...well not really sitting on them.
    That might increase their value...if you know what I mean. :happy:

I'll keep an eye on the FC for Boba, but I'd really appreciate it if someone can pick up a blue Clonetrooper bust, if you have the oppurtunity.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Man oh man, the list of people wanting is going to be huge. The list of people going, on the other hand....:worried:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I read in the other thread that they will also be available via some other international promotions, I'll be on the phone to hasbro tomorrow, but I doubt international will include Canada. if anyone is planning to attend any of these conventions, if you drag along a friend to keep you company, I will cover the price of their admission plus of course the cost of the figure(s). please pm me if this sounds feasible to you.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to Wizard Chicago and I won't be settling for 2 figures, I'll tell you that !

The Paizo booth ? Cool, I can scream about my subscription as well.

I'll be attending Wizard World most likely on Sunday. They will probably be out of these by that time. Besides, I never got my fan club kit from Piazo, so I don't have my membership card.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!