Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Display Cases for Darth Maul Saber & Jedi Training Remote

Appearently Master Replicas did not think that the Darth Maul Lightsaber priced at $449 and the Jedi Training Remote/modified wiffle ball priced at $249 was not worthy to come with a covered acrylic display case to protect them from dust and unwanted handling. For those of you (like myself) that has one or both of these and would like to find a covered acrylic display case to fit these props with the display stand in, I found a website that you can order these from-

www.casesforcollectibles.com

They go by size in this order- Width, Depth, Height

For the Darth Maul Saber I came up with 24x6x8 -$56.77

For the Jedi Training Remote I came up with 8x8x10 -$31.06

I ordered both of these wich came up to $103.41 with S/H, wich isn't bad considering I spent a little over $120 yesterday on Ebay for two of the MR Lightsaber Display Cases that are discontinued for my Luke ROTJ saber and Obi-Wan AOTC saber.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Well my custom display case for the Darth Maul saber came in today- and it's huge. The width is perfect- 24" cause the saber itself is 22", the depth is right on- 6" cause of the display stand, and the height- 8" is a little too much, but it wouldn't do 7" unless it's extra-custom made (more $$ + more time to wait) and 6" would be almost right on top of it. Anyway it turned out pretty good. They were sappose to ship the other case (8x8x10 for the Jedi Training Remote) with it but hopefully it will come tomorrow. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maul display side.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	5941  

Here's a pic from the front.
    The base itself is gloss black, but I'm thinking of getting a mirror for it to make it look like the MR cases. Hopefully I'll have pics for the other case tomorrow if it comes in.

Name:	maul display front.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	5942  

My custom display case for the Jedi Training Remote came in today, here are some pics-

Name:	jtr display angle.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	5948  

And here is a pic from the front-

Name:	jtr display front.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	5949  

THE BASE FOR YOUR MAUL SABER, IS IT NOTCHED SO THE COVER SITS IN IT AND DOESN'T MOVE OR IS IT JUST PLACED ON IT?

My Maul SABER is on the way, and i am debating whether or not to get that case....i would go with the 7" height tho...

No Help, It arrives in 2 days and i would like to order the CASE ASAP, mktq

If you look closely at this picture, there is a black base to the acrylic box in which the stand rests. If you look next to the mirrored stand, you can see it very clearly. Still, it would be better if you called the company to make sure before you buy it.

Originally posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    THE BASE FOR YOUR MAUL SABER, IS IT NOTCHED SO THE COVER SITS IN IT AND DOESN'T MOVE OR IS IT JUST PLACED ON IT?
    It has a step. On the base, the inside is taller than the outside. Here is a pic. I have no problems with it. Sorry I didn't answer your question right away but I ended up working 84 hours last week and did not touch my computer at all. Did anyone get E-mail yet on when they are going to start shipping the Obi-wan sabers?

Name:	dsc00497.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	6064