Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watercloset

The Watercloset

So, how did Vader go to the loo? I can't get this image out of my head of Darth, pants pulled down to the boots, newspaper opened up in classic old man position.

I think you mean the classic Thinking Man position.

The question is how much of him is machine. Perhaps he only needs a small amount of food to keep the human part alive and has some sort of build in machine that takes care of the waste.

It's one of those SW questions that will never be answered I'm afraid.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

For that matter, where did Luke go on Dagobah? R2-D2, the original porta potty!!

The toilets were a might bit cold on Hoth.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That would be cool to just plug into something and relieve yourself.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    That would be cool to just plug into something and relieve yourself.
    Hmmm, that's called a ......

uh, better not.

I'm telling you.....standard issue imperial Colostomy bag.....

Water waste recycling like the Fremen use in their stillsuits. You go in the suit and the waste is cycled through filters and comes out as drinkable water at the other end. Same principle as what Kevin Costner did in Waterworld (which has been proven by science to be an accurate depiction of the process) Vader does number ones in his suit via some kind of catheter and it's recycled. Simple. What's not so simple to do is number twos. For that you'd need a large treatment pack with complex chemical compounds to break down the matter. Perhaps that's why vader wears big pants. That isn't a codpiece it's big poopy pants. with anti-odour charcoal filters built in. They just shove a hose down his pants once a day and hoover away.

Question is, of all the things you could think about regarding SW you had to pick this one?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Question is, of all the things you could think about regarding SW you had to pick this one?
    Seriously, what's left that we haven't rammed into the ground?

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    I'm telling you.....standard issue imperial Colostomy bag.....
    No wonder he had to take his helmet off in Empire, it gets real stinky in that suit of his!

Arrrrrrrr
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Water waste recycling like the Fremen use in their stillsuits. You go in the suit and the waste is cycled through filters and comes out as drinkable water at the other end. Same principle as what Kevin Costner did in Waterworld (which has been proven by science to be an accurate depiction of the process) Vader does number ones in his suit via some kind of catheter and it's recycled. Simple. What's not so simple to do is number twos. For that you'd need a large treatment pack with complex chemical compounds to break down the matter. Perhaps that's why vader wears big pants. That isn't a codpiece it's big poopy pants. with anti-odour charcoal filters built in. They just shove a hose down his pants once a day and hoover away.
    VADER
    Luke, help me take this mask off...

LUKE
    But you'll die!

VADER
    Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes.

Luke peels off the mask. His face instantly cringes at the odiferous stench that wafts out of the suit.

LUKE
    EEwwwch! Christ Almighty Pops! No wonder you've been so pee o'd all these years.