Hybrid View

Arrow Favorite vintage accessory/weapon?

I am partial to the basic Han blaster. It's simple but looks a lot like the film one, especially for the 1970s. Others?

Here's a list (not necessarily a complete one):
    Han gun
    Stormtrooper gun
    Leia gun
    Jawa gun
    Bespin gun
    Chewie's bowcaster
    Tusken staff
    2-1B staff
    IG-88 rifle
    Dengar rifle
    Biker Scout gun
    TIE Pilot gun
    Luke Jedi gun
    A-Wing Pilot gun
    Bossk rifle
    Zuckuss rifle
    4-LOM rifle
    AT-AT Driver rifle
    Hoth Luke rifle
    Yoda's cane
    Emperor's cane
    Emperor's Guard staff
    Luke Bespin/Jedi saber
    Weequay staff
    Klaatu Skiff staff
    Ree-Yees rifle
    Nikto staff
    Rancor Keeper staff
    various Ewok staffs
    Amanaman staff
    Ackbar staff
    Madine staff
    Bib Fortuna staff
    Boushh rifle
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Storm trooper gun and Zuckass's gun (the real Zuckass)

Kind of an odd question, but my favorite is Yoda's snake. Haha.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That's a question I've not put much thought into but I have to say I really like the Ewok bows. The Han Solo type blaster is very close second but the bows have really done it for me. Now if I could only find one for my Lumat ...
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I wonder which one came with the most figures, Han's blaster or the Stormtrooper blaster. I seem to remember having a tone of stormtrooper blasters
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I the Bespin blaster is king. In my collection I have 8 Bespin gun, 8 han blaster and 8 Stormtrooper blaster. But a number of figures had weapon variations, with the Cantina Aliens. Walrus Man has three variations that I know of. So that's no simple answer.

As for colors, yes the stormtrooper blaster as well as the han blaster and Leia's gun came in two colors. A very dark blue, black, was mostly used in the Star Wars line. A lighter blue, blue, was use in the ESB line. ROTJ and POTF used a mixture of both.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane