Arrow Favorite vintage accessory/weapon?

I am partial to the basic Han blaster. It's simple but looks a lot like the film one, especially for the 1970s. Others?

Here's a list (not necessarily a complete one):
    Han gun
    Stormtrooper gun
    Leia gun
    Jawa gun
    Bespin gun
    Chewie's bowcaster
    Tusken staff
    2-1B staff
    IG-88 rifle
    Dengar rifle
    Biker Scout gun
    TIE Pilot gun
    Luke Jedi gun
    A-Wing Pilot gun
    Bossk rifle
    Zuckuss rifle
    4-LOM rifle
    AT-AT Driver rifle
    Hoth Luke rifle
    Yoda's cane
    Emperor's cane
    Emperor's Guard staff
    Luke Bespin/Jedi saber
    Weequay staff
    Klaatu Skiff staff
    Ree-Yees rifle
    Nikto staff
    Rancor Keeper staff
    various Ewok staffs
    Amanaman staff
    Ackbar staff
    Madine staff
    Bib Fortuna staff
    Boushh rifle
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Storm trooper gun and Zuckass's gun (the real Zuckass)

Kind of an odd question, but my favorite is Yoda's snake. Haha.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That's a question I've not put much thought into but I have to say I really like the Ewok bows. The Han Solo type blaster is very close second but the bows have really done it for me. Now if I could only find one for my Lumat ...
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I wonder which one came with the most figures, Han's blaster or the Stormtrooper blaster. I seem to remember having a tone of stormtrooper blasters
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I the Bespin blaster is king. In my collection I have 8 Bespin gun, 8 han blaster and 8 Stormtrooper blaster. But a number of figures had weapon variations, with the Cantina Aliens. Walrus Man has three variations that I know of. So that's no simple answer.

As for colors, yes the stormtrooper blaster as well as the han blaster and Leia's gun came in two colors. A very dark blue, black, was mostly used in the Star Wars line. A lighter blue, blue, was use in the ESB line. ROTJ and POTF used a mixture of both.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane