Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question When seeing Yoda walking into the hangar in the theatres.........

......were any of you at a showing(mainly opening night) where people didn't cheer???
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think there was a slight murmur of approval but not a cheer.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

The first time I saw it people reacted to all of that stuff. The whole Yoda shadow, Jango losing his head, Obi Wan stopping the lightning with his lightsaber, the Lucasfilm Logo, etc. Nerds we were.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The audience went into a roar!
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Nerds we were.
    YES!!

I think we'll get more of that than the ones I am looking for this thread.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The first time I saw it, on opening day, the crowd went dead silent during that scene. ut the second time I saw it that day everyone in that theater stood up and cheered. Different crowds, but both times were great.

I saw it twice in the movies. The first time, there were many people and we somewhat cheered. A bunch of energetic "yeahs" and excitement from the anticipation of yoda fighting dooku. The second time, there were not that many people and there was silence. I prefered the cheers.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I worked at the local theater at the time, and me and the other popcorn slingers would stand in the back of the theater and start the crowd cheering at that point.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

The public premiere night, 12:01am on the 16th of May 2002 in Cardiff, South Wales UGC cinema, there wasn't a single person who didn't cheer, it was a fantastic atmosphere.

I'm into all sorts of films, but I can honestly say that seeing the Attack of the Clones with a cinema full of fans was THE best cinema experience of my life, period. Will remember that for many many years, and I've seen a HELL of a lot of films at the cinema.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

When I saw it people started cheering before it started.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."