New Insider (68?)

The latest Insider has an awesome article on Genndy Tartakovsky and his upcoming Clone Wars cartoon. Also, there's new Clone Wars fiction by Mr Star Wars himself, Timothy Zahn, and an article on the upcoming Shatterpoint novel and the next Clone Wars comic mini-series. (I can't remember the name of the planet for sure.)

But perhaps most importantly: the photos of Carrie Fisher in the SW films remind us all how incredibly cute she was when she filmed these movies. Padm&eacute Amidala, eat your heart out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just got my copy yesterday and this looks like it's a pretty good ish. Some good looking articles. The pictures of the tatoos are incredible! The tat of the Boba insignia! Another person had what I'm guessing is their name tat'd in Auerbesh on their belly. that's pretty cool.

I like the fan art on the 2nd to last page!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'd like #68 more if I had #67 to go along with it! Stupid fan Club glitches or excuses...

The Leia in slave gear shadow picture is great. I like the Norman Rockwell-style "Last page" picture, too.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Since I'm spoiler free, I can only get so much out enjoyment out of my subscription. Basically, I have to get my girlfriend to peruse the entire magazine and report on which articles I can read...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."