Laser Rifle Carry Case?

anyone know if this carry case came with character name stickers like the other cases?

I'm pretty sure it did. Since it was a ROJ accessory, the character names would have been from at least the first wave of that movie. Don't know if they were black stickers or not, though.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yes this case did. But the stickers were a bit different from that of other cases. They were narrower and smaller then that of other cases. The examples I've seen are black.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

now for the next quiestion....did the sheet have the first 65, the first 77 or the first 79 figures?

I don't know for sure, but I'd say none of the above. I never seen the sheet for this case, but the stickers I have seen are only for ROTJ figures. My best guess is the sheet had the first and second "waves" of ROTJ figures only.
    I can ask about your interest in carry cases?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane