Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Say it ain't so, Robert Stack died

Robert Stack, whose granite-eyed stare and menacing baritone spelled trouble for television's fictional criminals in "The Untouchables" and real ones in "Unsolved Mysteries," died at his home. He was 84.

Stack's wife Rosemarie found him slumped over at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. He died of heart failure, she said. The actor had undergone radiation treatment for prostate cancer (news - web sites) in October.
    I liked this guy on Unsolved Mysteries, and his roles in Airplane! and Baseketball....Good man, sad to see him go.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

He had the perfect voice for the Unsolved Mysteries show. His voice and that creepy music could easily get my skin crawling.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I grew up watching Unsolved Mysteries, and I thought he was one of the coolest people. With that voice and trenchcoat and all. He will truely be missed.

"Maybe you could help solve a mystery."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Rest in peace, Ultra Magnus.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Aw, that sucks. He was funny as hell in BASEketball.

Coop, i sure wish i was his girlfriend. Laying side by side, in the fetal position (gets cold water tossed on him)

RIP Mr. Stack.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by El Chuxter
    TIL ALL ARE ONE.

Good bye, sir. You were truly untouchable.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Oh man, I forgot about that.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

His voice was great in Beavis and Butthead Do America. Yea, but no one could top his voice in UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. His voice was so eerie.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Definitely a sad day in Hollywood!

We will miss: The Top dog, the head hancho, numero uno, A#1, the Big Cheese, The Big Enchillada, The ...

Hopefully, The Light came at his darkest hour! kinda Ironic that a movie called The Matrix would be released the day he dies!

As EP already stated; "Till All Are One!"
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Wow, and a second star falls in the singing Mrs. Johnny Cash...
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!