Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Theater Edition

I am trying to find out where we should have this item in our Collectors Database. Do you consider this item to be a variation of "Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight" or should it be its own item item since it was an exclusive and it has "Theater Edition" on it?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'd say it should be an exclusive. I would have loved to get one of these at the theatre, but maybe one day I'll win one on eBay.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It will be labeled as an exclusive but that's not how you find it in the CDB. You CAN search by exclusives using the Advanced Search.
    "SirSteve"

aren't Toy Fair Vader and Jorg Sacul both just in the Action Figures > Basic setion in the Saga Collection? based on that precident, basic figure is the first place I'd look for Luke in POTF2.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Correct seth but THEN what do you look for? Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight or Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (Theater Edition)?
    "SirSteve"

List it on the Luke Jedi Knight figure in POTF2 as a variation or describe it as "exclusive". Make a link titled "Theater Edition Exclusive". And describe some differences along with information about the figure. I agree with seth, I would look for it in basic figures first.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I was going to say: Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) - Theater Edition Exclusive , but I was just browsing the dbase for other examples of precident, and now I don't know if you just added it or if that's the way it always was, but the way it's listed with all the other Lukes in potf2 > figs > basic. seems totally fine to me.

maybe you could add an exclusives category to the main list, that includes all the true exclusives (theater luke, fair vader - yes, target/wmart etc. - no) and simply link each listing to it's current place in the dbase.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

I like it the way it currently is in the database...just stacked in there with the rest of the Luke Jedi Knight figures.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

You can do a search for all exclusives in the advanced search. I currently have it:

Hasbro/Kenner > POTF2 > Action Figures - Basic > Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (Theater Edition)
    "SirSteve"

Sounds like a perfect fit to me!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.