Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: X-Men Evolution

ok, sounds like i missed a really great episode. Now I'm mad.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Great episode!Too bad it hand to end quickly,I was stocked up to watch an entire hour."To Be Continued" should be outlawed

Apocalypse was very awesome,his lines were great too.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Good ep, though a little too quick of an ending and there was maximum deus ex machina for the final solution. The final sequence felt more like a goodbye than a vision of things to come - I suppose it was really, but it sure felt like something they SHOULD have put into the show earlier on to keep the promise of what's coming as an enticement to keep the ratings high.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So..That was the last episode..ever?If so : IJG MAD!

It was a great episode though,I agree the ending was far too quick.I would have liked to have seen the mutants duel it out a bit more.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

well like last week i missed this weeks, because the house i was staying in didn't have any cable. So i would be kinda happy if someone would LMK.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Good ep, though a little too quick of an ending and there was maximum deus ex machina for the final solution. The final sequence felt more like a goodbye than a vision of things to come - I suppose it was really, but it sure felt like something they SHOULD have put into the show earlier on to keep the promise of what's coming as an enticement to keep the ratings high.
    It might just be a goodbye to Evolution..............???????

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Sentinel (there's only one so far, and it looks like it could take an army of the comic-book versions)
    It was cool to see NIMROD there at the end too!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I don't think this is the last ep anymore, I believe another season is in the works but they didn't know that when they made this ep. I could be wrong though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought it was weird how the future images that Xavier sees, shows the costume designs for the characters to look basically like the Ultimate Universe. Especially in the case of the main X-Men who are in both series. Beast has even ditched his speedo for a bodysuit with short sleeves. Which other then missing the harness, looks almost exactly like his Ultimate costume.

http://screensnaps.lizlyn.com/ascention2/

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow, thoe pictures were great. Seems like i missed an awesome episode. Now that makes me mad. What was this vision that Xavier had. Are Collosus or Gambit now on the X-Men.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

From what I understand, basically Xavier saw the future thanks to being linked with Apocalypse or something like that. And there were various flashes of things like Dark Phoenix, Nimrod, etc.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.