Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: X-Men Evolution

Can someone post a good, complete synopsis? I was in Vegas at a hotel that didn't have the WB this weekend.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Looks like X-Men Evolution is getting another DVD release. Though it's not the rest of Season 2, atleast not yet. But X-Men Evolution: Powers Revealed is being released on 2/10/2004. It will follow the same pattern as the 1st Season 2 DVD. Containing 4 episodes with a few extras. Here's the info from Animated Bliss. Hope the rest of Season 2 comes out soon after. Just glad to finally see this released, as it has my favorite episode on it. "The Beast of Bayville."
    X-Men Evolution: Powers Revealed
    Street Date: 2/10/04
    MSRP: $14.98
    Format: DVD
    Run Time: 85
    Closed Captioning: Yes
    Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 - Standard [4:3 Transfer]
    Subtitles: English, Francais, Espanol
    Sound Quality: Dolby Surround Stereo - English, Dolby Surround Stereo - French, Stereo - Spanish

This great collection includes the following 4 X-Men Evolution episodes:

1) The Beast of Bayville: In an attempt to quell his growing animal instincts, Bayville High Teacher Hank McCoy tests a serum on himself, and unleashes the beast within.

2) Adrift: During Scott's visit to Hawaii, he attempts to rescue his brother, Alex, who has been pulled out to sea on his surfboard during a terrible storm.

3) On Angel's Wings: A new mutant appears in New York during the Christmas holiday Angel (Warren K. Worthington III), who wants to be the guardian angel of the city, and publicly help people. But his actions are bringing unwanted attention.

4) African Storm: Just as Evan's slacker attitude prompts the decision to send him back to his parents, Storm's state of mind is questioned when she hallucinates that ghostly shadows are haunting her. Or perhaps she's not hallucinating....
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-Men Evolution - Powers Revealed.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	6990  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

hell yeah thats sweet. I can't wait for this baby and the rest of season two. At least their giving us something new. I'm kind getting tired just watching season one and the first four episodes of season two. Bring on the X-Men.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Well, bad news from the realm of the X-Men. X-Men: Evolution, despite being a ratings sucess is not being picked up for another season. Animation Insider had the news, and also states that the proposed fifth season would have dealt with the Phoenix Saga. It's a real shame, but maybe we'll see an Ultimate X-Men series at some point.
    'X-MEN: EVOLUTION' CANCELLED'

A source has informed Animation Insider that fan-favorite series, X-Men: Evolution has been cancelled. The source then goes on to say that he is unclear whether or not it was a decision by Kids' WB!, the network that has broadcast the hit-series for four seasons, or Marvel Entertainment, the company that produces it.

The series featured teenage versions of the popular X-Men comic-book characters, originally co-created by comic legend, Stan Lee. The series initally focused on the exploits of the characters in high school and the balancing act that came with being both students and mutants. Eventually, the series began to "evolve" and took a more darker and more adult tone in the later seasons. The fifth season, according to our source, would have focused on the Phoenix Saga.

X-Men: Evolution was a ratings hit for Kids' WB! in its four years on the air and gained some critical praise from people of all ages.

Animation Insider would like to wish the crew of the series the best of luck in whatever the future may bring them and thank them for four memorable seasons on the show.
    http://www.animationinsider.net/arti...&topic_id=7942

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i read this this morning and almost started weeping. This had to have been one of my favorite shows on TV, but now it is no more. I guess we'll have to wait for the DVD's.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34