Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men Evolution

Originally posted by THE Slayer
    Does anyone know what the last episode was? I have been watching X:E on the CN and the last one I remember seeing envolved apocolypse and some keys,, I never saw the big bad himself though, did the ever show him?,, cause now the series has started over again. ARGH!!
    Well, what's being shown on Cartoon Network is repeats of the series anyway. The actual show is on the WB and there is 4 episodes left of the third season to air. They were scheduled to run when X2 opened, but they got delayed. Now they arn't planned to run until Fall. The four episodes are "Cruise Control", "X-23", "Dark Horizon I", and Dark Horizon II". You can read plot details of the four episodes that have aired in forigen markets at the following links. A forth season is already in the can, for later this year.

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/mail1.html

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/mail2.html

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/mail3.html

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/mail5.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

hey everyone, just got the new X-Men Evolution DVD, Mutants Rising. It's 4 episodes, and is a very nice DVD to add to any X-Men fans DVD collection
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Originally posted by AT-AT Man
    hey everyone, just got the new X-Men Evolution DVD, Mutants Rising. It's 4 episodes, and is a very nice DVD to add to any X-Men fans DVD collection
    It's silly that they released the first 4 episodes of the second season instead of starting with the first season. But in September they will be releasing 4 DVD's seperatly with the first season spread out across it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

yeah i just read that, can't wait til the first season comes out. It suposidly comes out 4 days after my B-Day so i can't wait.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I'm just a bit peeved at the first DVD they released. When it was originally announced it was supposed to be 5 episodes, the 4 that are on it and the "Beast of Bayville" episode. I've been wanting to see that episode again for sometime, so hopefully I'll catch it when they reshow it on Cartoon Network.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

yeah i was kinda ticked as well when the episode after the ones i have, is the one they introduce Beast. Man i jus wish they wouldve included it. Anyword on whether or not they are planning on releasing the rest of season two. I mean before they release season one.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Nope, no word on anymore season 2 for right now. Season one is getting released in September. I know they wanted to release the disc with Season 2 first, since it has more exciting episodes. The first few episodes of the first season are mostly students coming to join the X-Men. Kurt, Todd, Kitty, etc.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Havok has also appeared on the show.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Ok well i guess i'll be waiting til september then.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Did anyone noticed who wrote last night's ep (the introduction of Rogue)?

Transformers comic guru Simon Furman!!

That's sooooooo cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.