Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men Evolution

I can tell this is a popular thread, but I'm hoping someone can tell me what happened last night, since I fell asleep during my 463,829th viewing of the stupid bridge episode of Samurai Jack.

It looks like it's almost back to the point where I started watching, which means the "New Mutants" should be showing up soon. (I'm looking forward to that, since several of my favorite muties are in that bunch in Evolution continuity, and I hope I didn't miss it!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

which episode was it, the first ine if the second season or the last one of the first season.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Well, it was the one I missed. I know that for certain. How do I know? One episode is just the core X-Men. Then I miss one. And then the next episode shows Jubilee, Iceman, Wolfsbane, and Cannonball as if they're already living at Xavier's. D'oh!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

you didn't miss any, that was the first episode of the second season. all the x kids are joining this season. good episode.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Did anybody else catch the season premiere on KidsWB yesterday morning? Fairly good action, but thin story and lousy ending IMO. Plus, X23's "foot claw" seemed kinda dopey to me. Nice to have this show back on though, not many good action cartoons on broadcast Saturday-mornings anymore, besides TMNT.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's actually the 3rd to last episode of the 3rd Season, they've been on hold for ages. And they skipped an episode between 'Lock and Key" (The original 616 team together for the first time ), and 'X-23'. There was another one called 'Cruise Control' that was to come before X-23, where Amara really finally learns the full extent of her powers The next two episodes are the Apocalypse arc being finally wrapped up. And then Season 4 will begin.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm not surprised to learn there was an ep missing, felt a little that way. Anyway, WB played it off as the season premiere, so that's what I'm calling it. I thought this was going to only air on Cartoon Network though (also owned by Warner).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, WB handles the new episodes. And CN shows the repeats. Hopefully after a short time, they'll shift the repeats to CN. Because I don't get WB in my area.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

this is a relief to have one of my favorite shows back. I admit tat the repeats were good at first, but once they started playing them over again, it got annoying.

I'm a little mad, as Amara is one of my favorite new mutants. I would've loved to see this episode. Well here's to hopping that season three will be out on DVD fairly soon. this is definately my favorie season so far. All of the besta episodes.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Nice to see it's coming soon! I'd not been watching the WB, but will keep my eyes peeled.

And they need to kill off Amara and Boom-Boom and bring back the only smart-alecky teen mutant with pyrokinetic powers who matters. Like, y'know?
    Tommy, close your eyes.