Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Nice to see it's coming soon! I'd not been watching the WB, but will keep my eyes peeled.

And they need to kill off Amara and Boom-Boom and bring back the only smart-alecky teen mutant with pyrokinetic powers who matters. Like, y'know?
    The only reason I caught it was because I was scanning the online tv listings at Yahoo for Saturday Morning and noticed the "premiere" text next to it. Ever since KidsWB stuck Jackie Chan Adventures into endless-repeat mode and re-canned Cubix, I haven't bothered watching the cartoons there.

They could definitely get rid of Boom-boom. Toad is nowhere near as annoying, and that's saying something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Toad is downright hilarious. He has some of the best one liners in the world. Nothing annoying about him.

Well it seems as if WB is showing Evolution starting with season three in the afternoon, at 3:00. check it out. some of the greatest episodes.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Boom Boom needs to die. I don't care if the character does pre-date Jubilee in the comics. I hate that character with reckless abandon. On the flip side, I love Toad. He's hilarious as hell, and 'The Toad, the Witch, and the Wardrobe' is one of the best episodes of the 3rd Season.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

yeah Jar Jar you are so right. that is a great. it is very, very funny.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Just started to watch this about two weeks ago when I figured out it came on at 10:30 on Cartoon Network.Very nice but I think they could do away with Boom-Boom and bring in something else
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Very nice but I think they could do away with Boom-Boom and bring in something else
    Like maybe bring back this far superior character?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jubilee-evolution1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	6411  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Juiblee would be excellent,how did I know you were going to suggest her Chux?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Grrr! Stupid WB played the missing ep "Cruise Control" with maximum Boom-boomage last weekend instead of part 3 of the Apocolypse eps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hey the next apocalypse episode, is part of season 4. so i guess they just wated to finish off the all the unfinished third seasn eps. I didn't really care. It was still a good episode IMO. I loved how Amara learned of how powerful she can be.

I can't wait to see the new Brotherhood episode airing fairly soon. Anyone know which broterhood. Magneto's, or the original brotherhood. I hope it's the original brotherood.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

It would be the original Brotherhood, the group under Magneto (Gambit, Colossus, Pyro, Sabretooth, and Mastermind) are 'The Acolytes'.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.