Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Er

Er

When is the show supposed to air again?This Thursday?The only problem is I forgot about last season.Carter went to Africa and came back..Thats about as far back as I can remember.Did it end there?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Seaspn premiere is this approaching Thursday night. Last season ended with the episode you described about Carter going to Africa and leaving in the end.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Thanks.I missed ER Thursday,but I doubt I missed anything important or exciting
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

The show began with Carter letting himself into Abby's apt. Instead of being happy to see him, she asked for her key back. Later in show the hospital received a call saying that Kovac was dead. Of course the person who took the call was new to the show and didn't know that Kovac was a doctor there, so she kind of announced it to the entire ER. Everyone stopped at the news.

Carter and Abby continued to fight thru show. When Carter heard about Kovac he decided to return to Africa to retrieve the body. Abby asked him to stay, but he goes anyway...

This week is Carter back in Africa.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well,Kovac isnt dead,So I'm wondering if Carrie Weaver dies.Shes been on the show forever,so she might want off.Interesting

Im glad to see im not the only ER fan on this site. I didnt start watching it until about two years ago and i cant believe i spent so many years thinking the show was wack. I didnt get to see the premiere either due to a Husker football game showing at the same time but seen last nights episode. I wonder if they will flip between showing Carter working in the Congo and everyone else at the hospital in Chicago or if they will give him a few episodes off and then bring him back to Chicago.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting sick of Carter. His defeatist attitude toward everything is getting monotonous. We need more Romano and his ****y attitude. That's what makes the show interesting right now for me.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Agreed! Romano is who needs to be focused on. I miss the Carter of the old days. Take a look at seasons 1 and 2 for an idea. He was someone you could relate to, now he's in love with a character that should have never been brought to the show (how many episodes have been about her and her messed up family?!) I swear, after Greene was killed off and Benton left, I've been having a hard time trying to identify with the show.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Well,Kovac isnt dead,So I'm wondering if Carrie Weaver dies.Shes been on the show forever,so she might want off.Interesting
    MAXIMUM SPOILERAGE

You've been warned...

Romano supposedly dies in about 6 eps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good! I'm sorry, but I don't really care for him. And seeing him act w/ his arm inside his shirt doesn't do it for me.

I used to like Abby, but I agree that they've spent a little too much time on her and her family.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars