Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Forget Ephant! Where's Aayla???????

I know there was a lot of complaining on the lack of Ephant Mons and rightly so. To this day, I have not seen one in a case or on a peg.

My problem is where is Aayla? I need one...just one and can't find her. The online places don't seem to have her or are charging way to much.

If someone can help me out, point me in the right direction or sell me one for cost, please get in touch. Otherwise, I'm just going to continue to complain on this thread until I find one.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

That is why I am looking to EE for a case that comes with two Aayla's & two Bariss' in the same case...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

That's great that you can do that but I'm not in a position to buy a case of figures when the need comes. Bills and living come first and figures get what's left over sometimes.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Hmmph. At least you seem to be able to find newer figures. They sent all the pegwarmers to me!

Thumbs down No luck here either

Yep, I have been looking for new waves of figures for awhile, but still nothing. I had to use a buy it now on ebay for Bariss and Aayla. Lucky the were on banged up cards, so I got them for a good price. But because the are female and jedi, a double whamy, they will be hard to pin down for a while.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

EE case price on Wave 12 (Aayla & Bariss) is $59. for a non mint and $64 for a mint..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I've seen the Aayla & Bariss wave 2 times. Once at Wal Mart & the other at Target. I was lucky to snag one of each. For some reason, the Baltimore metro stores have been getting alot of the newer stuff. But unless you check in twice a day, you may miss them.

i have found a few in my area. the store i went to only had 2.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Lama Su, Ayala and Barriss are the least common figures in the new waves, but more are expected to ship in future waves. Hold your horses, man!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**