Thread: Jedi Quest

Hybrid View

Jedi Quest

I am just reading Jedi queat at the moment i bought it because it looked good you know with it being the story between Eps I and II, but can I say how pathetic I think it is it is just so boring!

If it's as bad as Shadows of the Empire then I don't want hardly anything to do with it.

Lightbulb

It's another book where there's not enough information available yet, but the plot is still written. It reamins to be seen if anything from this book with contradict any details in E2 or E3.

But I thought it was okay.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Hey guys, remember this is a book for young readers. It wasn't written to satisfy our needs for critical knowledge. That's why it's located in the children's section of most chain bookstores.

On the other hand, I thought it was okay.

The 4 part comic book is currently being produced. It looks and reads a bit different from the book. That may be more to your or someone else's liking.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Well i've finished reading it now and looking back it wasn't so bad.
    But I agree there wasnt enough detail, it didn't say what Obi-Wan looked like or what his lightsaber was like or even the colour of the blade.
    Would Obi-Wan have the bierd and the long hair at this point?

Red face

If Obi-Wan was training Anakin, I'd figure yes, he does have his beard. As to the lightsaber issue, we won't know until E2 what color it is, so how could Jude Watson know either? Yeah, Iknow some authors get inside info, but this really isn't all that important.
    "That's what Sheev said."

After reading some of Jude Watson's other SW books, I thought this was a rather weak entry in the series. I can't wait for Foster's Approaching Storm next year to really delve into the shenannigans and goings on between I and II.