Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did Anyone See The Stuff At KBToys.com?

I was a little late in checking the stuff out, but it seems KB had a massive sale. They marked the Gunships down to $10 (sold out now), some figures down to $1.27, Jedi Starfighters with Obi-Wan down to $4.97 and their exclusive 12" Clones are now only $13-something.

I really would have liked to get another Gunship or two - I wish I had known about this sooner. I'm betting that if they were $10, there was probably a limit of one, but that wouldn't have been so bad.
    Now I just have to decide if I want a few extra Jedi Starfighters...

Anyway, just letting you guys know.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I sure did. I picked me up a little interactive astromech droid for under $50.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I was going to order, but I thought the shipping was a bit much. Plus, I don't have any place for a Gunship, so it'd of been a waste of money. Sooner or later they'll have them again, or the ones at the store will be brought down to that price.

They also had the Master Replicas F/X Anakin Saber for $80, that's a real good deal. I picked one of those bad boys up! Can't wait to see it !
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by icatch9
    [B
    They also had the Master Replicas F/X Anakin Saber for $80, that's a real good deal. I picked one of those bad boys up! Can't wait to see it ! [/B]
    icatch9.....I have one already...it is pretty sweet. If you look in the "Replicas" thread, I have pictures of my kids showing it off.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=18394
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I saw the sale, and was going to finally pick up a gunship, but it was sold out..

This looked like the deal of the century to me as well, many more things than just SW up for clearance, and a great deal on preordering the new miniature LOTR display pieces. Too bad they won't ship to Canada, they blew their chance at a couple hundred bucks with me the other day.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    This looked like the deal of the century to me as well, many more things than just SW up for clearance, and a great deal on preordering the new miniature LOTR display pieces. Too bad they won't ship to Canada, they blew their chance at a couple hundred bucks with me the other day.
    You could always just get someone from the States to order it for you and then ship it to you. Might be a bit more for shipping (covering KB to send it to the person and then that person to send it to you). But if you really want the stuff...

I checked back today (Monday) and I noticed they added a few more SW characters. They've got Dooku, Bespin Chewie and Anakin (Hangar Duel) now. All a buck-twenty seven. Not too shabby. I might get a few more Chewies and some Starfighters now.

End...
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

The Gunship is back in stock for $9.97 and the Obi Jedi Starfighter is as well for $4.97. Shipping is a bit much though, they add a surcharge for large items on top of shipping rates.
    Last edited by Piett; 05-19-2003 at 12:03 PM.

Originally posted by Piett
    The Gunship is back in stock for $9.99 and the Obi Jedi Starfighter is as well for $4.97. Shipping is a bit much though, they add a surcharge for large items on top of shipping rates.
    If you're talking just about the Gunship (as a large item, I mean) I don't think so. Because I ordered one before, back when they were $19.97 each, and they didn't tack on a surcharge.
    I know they're doing it for the Shuttle, but that's a bit bigger than the Gunship. At least, I think it is, as I've never actually seen one.

End...

I was going to order one gunship and they wanted $8 and change for shipping. Their info on shipping says $.80 per pound (item is 5.5) plus a one time surcharge of $3.99. I ended up ordering two instead and had to pay $12.22 shipping which I can live with, it's a cool item.